4 Effective Method to Use Mustard Oil For Paralysis
Mustard Oil For Paralysis
Mustard oil for paralysis mainly focuses on helping a paralyzed individual fit to normal life by making them as free as possible. We know that every part of our body passes messages to the brain. When some part of our body stops sending messages due to stroke or injury, then paralysis occur. Paralysis can affect any part of our body.
When the whole body is damaged it is known as complete paralysis. When it affects some body parts then it is called as partial paralysis. Paralysis may be temporary or permanently, partially or completely. You can get better results by using mustard oil for paralysis.
Causes of Paralysis
There are many causes that can lead to paralysis. Some of the major causes are
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis:- It is a progressive neurological disease that causes paralysis.
- Brain injury:- Can affect main functions like thought, speech, etc.
- Cerebral Palsy:- It is caused by damage to the parts of the brain.
- Arteriovenous malformation:- It is a defect of the circulatory system arises soon after birth.
- Leukodystrophies:- Hereditary disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
- Spinal cord injury:- It damage to the nerves within the bony protection of the spinal canal.
- Post-Polio Syndrome:- Polio causing virus attacks the nerves which control motor function.
- Stroke:- Blood supply to the brain is blocked or a blood vessel in the brain bursts.
- Brachial plexus injury:- Caused by trauma to a network of nerves.
- Transverse myelitis:- Breaks communication between the nerves in the spinal cord and the rest of the body.
- Spinal Tumors:- Abnormal tissue growth inside the bony spinal column.
- Multiple sclerosis:- Decreases the nerve function and cause paralysis.
TYPES OF PARALYSIS
There are several types of paralysis. These includes
In monoplegia paralysis, one part of the body is paralyzed usually one limb. The rest of the body has normal movement. People with monoplegia have control over the body but cannot move or feel in the affected area.
Monoplegia can be caused by many factors like cerebral palsy, stroke, brain injury, and impacted nerves.
Most people with monoplegia paralysis gradually fell in functioning, beginning with weakness in the affected limb. Over time, the effects raise and leading to full or partial paralysis of the affected limb.
Cerebral palsy is one of the leading cause of monoplegia. Cerebral palsy is a neurological disorder that happens early in life. It’s the most common disorder in children. It affecting about 2-3% of all births. A number of injuries and infections can cause cerebral palsy.
Diplegia is a situation that causes stiffness, weakness, or lack of flexibility in muscle. It can happen on both sides of the body. This involves mostly the legs, but in the case of some people, the arms and face also affected.
Diplegia is the most common cause of paralyzing in children, especially in children with cerebral palsy.
Diplegia is most often connected with cerebral palsy. It is a neurological disorder that affects body movements and muscle flexibility. Some cases have other causes, such as a traumatic injury or infection.
Spastic diplegia is the most common form of cerebral palsy. People in this condition have face problem in walking and may require a walker or leg braces.
Spastic diplegia that damages the upper body can limit someone’s ability to move their arms, hands, and fingers. There is no cure for spastic diplegia. Treatment involves therapy, massage, medication, surgery, or braces to help improve muscle function. Mustard oil for paralysis is a better option.
Paraplegia is always resulting in harm to the brain, spinal cord, trunk, and legs. In most case, spinal cord injuries to the thoracic or sacral spinal cord are to blame. When these injuries occur, signals cannot travel to the lower parts of the body. So the body cannot transfer messages to the brain.
Paraplegics are not only struggling with movement below the waist; they also experience loss of feelings.
Sometimes injuries produce paralysis in different body parts. It is very difficult for a doctor to diagnose paraplegia immediately after an injury. But paraplegics are able to regain some movement with physical therapy.
Spinal cord injuries are the most typical cause of paraplegia. These injuries obstruct the brain’s ability to send and receive signals.
Hemiplegia affects an arm and a leg on the same side of the body, and as with monoplegia, the most common cause is cerebral palsy. In hemiplegia, the rate of paralysis varies from person to person and may change over time.
Hemiplegia often starts with a sensation of pins and needles, rise to muscle weakness, and increases to complete paralysis. However, many people with hemiplegia find that their rate of functioning varies from day to day. Depending on their overall health, activity level, and many other factors.
Hemiplegia is treated by identifying the main cause and by various forms of therapy. In particular, motor function in a hemiparetic limb may be better with physical therapy and with mirror therapy.
In general, the child with hemiplegia should go for treatment as soon as possible. It is necessary to involve the affected side in play and everyday activities, to make your child as two-sided.
As they get older, many children and young people with hemiplegia can be encouraged to use more of their affected side for better results.
Quadriplegia is also known as tetraplegia. It affects trunk and all the four limbs. Injuries that cause quadriplegia are unreliable. Since a number of complex matters are often involved.
Tetraplegia is caused by injury to the brain or the spinal cord. It is not very difficult to have a tetraplegic with fully functional arms but no nervous control of their fingers and thumbs.
Main causes of this damage are trauma diseases such as transverse myelitis, multiple sclerosis or polio.
Let’s see about its treatment by natural process.
After detecting paralysis, the doctor prescribes some medications to control the condition. However, there are some remedies available that can help in treating paralysis at home. Here are some best remedies to cure paralysis at home.
MUSTARD OIL FOR PARALYSIS
- Mustard Oil is very useful in treating paralysis. Massage Mustard oil on the affected part of the body on a daily basis. You can also use pure Ghee in place of mustard oil.
- Warm the Kalonji oil and massage it slowly on the affected part of the body. Also, take two to three spoons of Kalonji Oil on a daily basis. Within 20-30 days you will see the positive result in the condition.
- Ginger is very useful in treating paralysis. Take 5 gram of paste ginger along with 10 grams of Urad Dal. Now, cook it in 50 grams of mustard oil for 10-15 minutes. Also, add 2 grams of camphor powder in it. Now use this mixed oil to massage slowly on the affected area. You will feel the relief within a few days. This oil is also favorable in Arthritis.
- Take 50 grams of black pepper and cook it in the 250 ml of Mustard Oil. Now lukewarm this cooked oil and apply it smoothly on the affected area. This will provide you relief in a few days.
The above points mention the use of mustard oil for paralysis. Here are some other tips to cure paralysis at home.
- Take 5 to 6 pieces of Garlic and paste them. Now add two spoons of honey in it. Take this mixture daily for two months, you can get aid from paralysis. Also, boil 5-6 pieces of garlic in the milk and take them on a daily basis. This will control your blood pressure, as well as the affected part, will also become alive.
- Yoga is the best method for treating paralysis. Anulom Vilom Asana, Kapalbhati, Ujjayi Pranayama are the best yoga poses for paralysis.
- Acupressure provides great relief in paralysis. Press the ring finger’s upper part. If paralysis has hit the left side, press the left ring finger’s upper part and vice versa.
Do this work on a regular basis for better results. For more information keep visiting my website. Mustard oil for paralysis is the best solution.